Friday, November 12, 2010

Life with an almost 3 year old is never dull.

Early this morning around 1:30am Zachary walks into our room and is standing on my side of the bed. This is how the conversation goes.


Z: Mommy did you see it?


me (waking up very sleepy): Did I see what?


Z: it


Me: what?


Z: IT!


Z (now frustrated with me that I don't know what he is talking about): Mommy did you see IT?


Me: Zachary I don't know what you are talking about.  You have to be more specific.  What is 'it'?


Z: IT!


Me (giving up on this conversation): Please go back to bed Zachary.


Murray chuckles in bed beside me liking that Zachary picked my side of the bed and not his.


Never a dull moment.


Happy Friday!


P.S I still don't know what 'it' was ( and neither does Zachary I think).



No comments:

Post a Comment