Thursday, June 2, 2011

Drumheller

Zachary has been Dino Crazy for a while now and with my sister visiting over the long weekend we thought it was a great opportunity to take her and him to see the Royal Tyrrell Museum.  


We have been reading so much about dinosaurs and Zachary knows all the dinosaur names but Murray and I didn't think that when we talked about how big the dinosaurs actually were that he could comprehend their size.  A trip to the museum was exactly what he needed.


He was sooooooo excited.


P1030643


Outside the museum. (this is the face I get for pictures now)


IMG_2018


Checking out how we measure up.


IMG_2023


Up close and personal.


DSCF3669


IMG_2030
IMG_2048


Grandma Lisa also came along on the trip.


IMG_2059


IMG_2082


The whole crew.  Ok, I won't bore you with all of our pictures but you get the idea.  It was a lot of fun. While down in the Calgary area we were able to go to Calaway Park and meet up with a side of my family we don't often get to visit.


IMG_2183


Zachary and his cousins taking a boat ride.


IMG_2226
 My Auntie Cori and her two kids went down the big log ride with Murray and Zachary.  Looks like fun!


IMG_2237


Too cute.  They don't get to see each other very often so it always amazes me how fast they bond.


IMG_2243


And lastly my Grandpa Thompson with his 7, count them 7 great grand kids all 5 and under.  Wow!


A big thank you to my Auntie Cori for housing us all the Saturday night, even after she had just, and I mean just moved into her new house.


Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment