Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just Because...

If I had more time I could fill a book with all the funny things Zachary says. Instead I will put them here until I find a better place for them.


This is a follow up to the Biggest Loser Contest that I won recently.


Devon Total Fitness approached me about being in the Devon Days Parade and handing out tatoos since I won their biggest loser contest.  I said ok.  The night before the parade I was trying to explain to Zachary why I would be in the parade and not sitting with him, Elliott and Daddy watching it with them.  Murray walks into to the room and Zachary shouts out at him...


"Dad, Mom lost her big fat belly pounds so now she gets to be in the parade!"


Murray and I had tears in our eyes we laughed so hard.  I still smile to myself when I think about it.


Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment