Sunday, November 26, 2006

Brrrrrr...

Wow, is it ever cold here!  Michael and Katie you were lucky to leave when you did.  It's currently -23 Celsius (-34 with the wind chill). That's -29 in degrees Fahrenheit for all the Americans who read my blog.  All I know is that it is bone chilling cold!



Haven't started to decorate for Christmas yet, we are waiting until we are completely finished sanding in the basement because the drywall dust gets everywhere.  I did manage to put up a little Christmas cheer however, a new tea pot that Murray bought for me while we were in Jasper.  I think it is just so cute.



Teapot














Have a good Monday and try to stay warm!



1 comment:

  1. I have to start getting some decorations up myself.. ( sigh ) the kids never want to help.. just want it done

    ReplyDelete