Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Colour Test

RED
1. Closest red thing to you: one wall in my office
2. Last thing to make you angry: smashing the sugar bowl on the floor
3. Do you have a temper: I would say no, other might say yes                                 4. Are you a fan of romance: yes

ORANGE
1. Closest orange thing to you: cover of a book, I really had to search there is not much orange in my house
2. Do you like to burn things:Love to burn candles!  I am a Partylite addict                 3. Dress up for Halloween: yes I love it!
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person: very much so.
5. Do you have anything against redheaded people: no, some of my most favorite people are red-heads.
6. Are you usually full of energy: I can be but I am better at relaxing

YELLOW
1.Closet yellow thing: pencil
2. The happiest time[s] of your life: My wedding day
3. Favorite holiday: christmas, hands down
4. Are you a coward: Yes. and as I get older it is getting worse.
5. Do you burn or tan: I tan extremely well

GREEN
1. Closest green thing to you?: highlighter
2. Do you care about the environment: YES
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now: not really
4. Are you a lucky person: not in Vegas I wasn't, in life I do well
5. Do you always want what you cant have: saddly yes
6. Do you like being outdoors: yes, I enjoy it more though when it is warm outside       7. Are you Irish: no, english

BLUE
1. Closest blue thing to you : Notebook
2. Are you good at calming people down: not really
3. Do you like the sea: I like the beach does that count?                                         4. What was the last thing that made you cry: Lately anything.  Most recently, a song on the radio
5. Are you a logical thinker: yes
6. Can you sleep easily: yes.  Anytime anywhere.  Its a talent.

PURPLE
1. Last purple thing you saw: The curtains in my spare bedroom
2. Like being treated to expensive things: yes.
3. Do you like mysterious things: I love surprizes
4. Favorite type of chocolate: minty chocolate                                                       5. Ever met anyone in royalty: no
6. Are you creative: I love to create things.  Scrapbooking, cards, craft projects, meals, baking you name it.

PINK
1. Closest pink thing to you: my sweater
2. Do you like sweet things: too much!
3. Like play-fighting: no
4. Are you sensitive: yes, to some things
5. Do you like music: All different kinds, but I am mostly a country girl

WHITE
1. Closest white thing to you: computer paper
2. Would you say you're innocent: yes to some degree but totally not naive
3. Good at keeping the peace: yes but I injure my tongue sometimes
4. How do you imagine your wedding: had it and it was perfect
5. Do you like to play in the snow:Yes! I love to shovel snow, make snowmen, snowshoe race and sled.
6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist: No.  I love my doctor and my dentist is a very good friend of mine so I always look forward to seeing her.

BLACK
1. Closest black thing to you: The phone
2. Ever enjoy hurting people: no?
3. Are you sophisticated or silly: I don't know really
4. Would you like to go to space: no, doesn't interest me at all.
5. Do you have a lot of secrets: no, I try to live an honest life

6. What is your favorite color: I love all colours
7. Does the color you wear affect your mood: yes, definately



1 comment:

  1. Very Cool.. Feel like I know you lots better.. hope things are going well

    ReplyDelete