Monday, November 13, 2006

Stamp Camp

Two posts in one day WOW!



I just had to share the things that we made at Stamp Camp on Saturday.  Marnie (my Stampin' Up consultant, now neighbour and friend) hosted a Stamp Camp with 5 different Christmas projects to make.  Each were so creative and unique I just had to share them.  Sorry for ruining the surprize for those of you who might be getting them for Christmas.Img_3467







We covered a regular notebook, and an unused paint can, plus made a little tote with a matching card.



Img_3470





This was so neat a little matchbook with a matching candle.  The candle was so easy to make.











I am thinking the candle would make great wedding favors Ms. Adair!



Like I said, I just had to share.





3 comments:

  1. Very nice...forgot about stamp camp. Wish I would have gone. You may have to show me how to do the candle! Great gifts for the people who don't need much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the creations...have fun this weekend..see you sunday

    ReplyDelete