Tuesday, December 5, 2006

A Confession...

I am a Christmas Freak!!!



I can't even control myself.  On Sunday night we put up our Christmas decorations (yes that means the sanding is done but I will get to that). Murray will tell you how stupid giddy I was about it all.  Truly I am 25 going on 3 when it comes to Christmas.  We are 5 days into December and already Murray says he is sick of the one Christmas CD I have because I keep playing it over and over.  Maybe I should ask Santa for some variety in the Christmas music department.  Anyone have a good suggestion?



My friend Krista posted about the perfect Christmas tree.  I have to tell you that is what I was aiming for this year, thought I might  even achieve it seeing as though we do not have children.  We do however have 2 cats.  Apparently, they love Christmas just as much as I do because of all the shinny decorations they can play with.  Every night we go to bed the tree looks nice, when we wake up the poor tree looks like it has been through a war.  It may sound crazy but I think this is kind of funny .  For the month of December I put the decorations on the tree and the cats take them right back off.



Too Funny.  Have a good day.



3 comments:

  1. I love Christmas too...definately my favorite holiday. I love the music, the decorations and the spirit/meaning behind Christmas. A wonderful time of year.
    A suggestion for a Christmas CD...Jewel's Christmas CD is awesome.
    Have a great month of decorating (and redecorating) the tree.
    kdh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so awesome.. I have hardly any christmas decorations and always feel like the worlds worst mom because our house is not as festive as it was when I was a kid.. and yet I never seem to do much about getting more.. sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our tree was a Buchan martha stewart tree. From finding the tree in the forest with our 3 to buying a little one, to a bigger one, to one with built in lights then all the decorations. Not all of them are on the tree but the 3 still have all of their homemade ones in a special box. Tree decorating is what you make it to be. Have fun! Murray loves the songs, just sing and he will enjoy them more! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete