Saturday, March 10, 2007

Feels Like Spring...

Not just because the weather has improved dramatically and the snow is starting to melt.  Another sure sign of spring is when you go to get dress in the morning and you look in your closet and hate everything in it!  All you ladies out there know what I am talking about.  It was painful to get ready for work this week.  It might be time for a closet overhaul.



Anyone have any good tips or websites for organizing/cleaning out closets?  I would love any help you could offer.



Enjoy the weather!



2 comments:

  1. What about the FlyLady? Can hardly wait to spring clean but shall wait until the bathroom is finished. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be spring everyday for me. Ha...I'm not particularly fond of anything in my closet ever! Well...I can't REALLY say that now. But up until a mini shopping spree two weeks ago that was the case. I need to go through my closet and purge...but I'm scared about how meegre my closet would be if I did that. Ah well...I have clothes for the times I go out. My yoga pants are the most comfy for my day to day playings with the kids. Have fun shopping if and when you do go! As for closet organization...I've seen your closet and think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete