Monday, March 5, 2007

A Weekend Away

I spent the weekend at a Bed and Breakfast scrapbooking with eight friends (old and new).  Two days and two nights of relaxing pedicures, good eats, and plenty of girl time...it was so great!  Here are some of the scrapbook pages I completed.  A big thanks to my friend Rae-lynn who organized the weekend (you did a wonderful job Rae). I am feeling a little spoiled for sure. 



While I was having girl time, Murray was in a hockey tournament all weekend getting some boy time. They lost 4-3 in the 'A' final on Sunday but it was a really good game. 



Today it is back to regular Monday activities.  A good day to all.



3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time! It is so nice to relax and share. Good game Murr! Love yous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the wedding one in front was really fancy, i liked it a lot. Thank you for spending time with me at the hockey game.
    Love Grier

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting the pages you did Jess, it was great to finish looking at them you did a 'fancy' job. We have one of your metal petals from you flowers here. glad you had a great time at the Inn. Maybe I can sneak in to the next one.....love ya

    ReplyDelete