Friday, March 23, 2007

SPRING BREAK!

Spring Break started ..oh..about two hours ago, I don't think I could be more excited!



I was looking forward to working at the greenhouse and spring cleaning over the break but with the cast it looks like my week is going to be very low key.  I plan to do a lot of reading and digital scrapbooking.



My cast could not have been more popular this week at school everyone wanted to know what happened. Of course I was ashamed to tell them, I should have made up a knife fight story or something, like my mom said falling off a chair is a bit of a grandma thing to do (no offense to the Grandma's out there).  Everyone wanted to sign it!  My cast is not white anymore it is very multi-colored and full of love.  I really love it...well except for the fact that it is starting to smell and prevents me from doing my hair among other things.


Img_4442
Img_4443
Img_4444











Happy Spring Break!





4 comments:

  1. we will bring pretty coloured sharpies on Sunday and can help with a little of that spring cleaning... not sure about the smell though...have a good full first day of s.break

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you have a colorful cast. very beautiful! spring break is always exciting...and maybe breaking your arm was God's way of saying that you need a break? enjoy a restful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh noooo.. sorry about the arm.. yikes.. the cast looks lovely though all signed.. I think you took the term spring break too literally..

    ReplyDelete
  4. There will always be a moment to clean and your employer knows how great you are and how much you enjoy the job. Enjoy your reading and scrapbooking. Love you.

    ReplyDelete