Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Black or Blue?

My sister gave me a generous gift certificate for my birthday and last week I thought I would use it to get myself a nice basic black suit.  After much shopping I found what I was looking for and near the end of last week I proudly wore my new black suit to school.  I few staff members at school commented on the new outfit and I was proud to tell them I had purchased my first black suit.  After hearing this statement, one of my friends on staff replys (bless her for her honesty), isn't the suit blue?  No I said its black... isn't it?  After much discussion and debating and then finally comparing the suit to another friends black pants sure enough the suit is dark navy blue.  Well darn...I guess I have purchased myself a nice basic BLUE suit.  Oh well, such is life.



Have a good day.



3 comments:

  1. I bet the basic "Blue" suit looks great on you. Isn't nice to have so many people take notice and come to your aide. You are blessed. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats store lighting for you.. I am sure that it looks just as lovely.. and blue is just as timeless

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you found a fabulous blue suit...thank you again for the use of your amazing brown dress...so comfy and looked good too...

    ReplyDelete