Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Great News!

I was told I am allowed to spread the great news!  Kelly (my best friend) and Rene announced their engagement on the weekend!!!!!  They have told their families and most of their friends but they said that most people were not surprized when they heard the news.  Well, I think anyone who knows them, has seen how happy they are together.  If you have witnessed their happiness then it is no surprize that they have decided to spend the rest of their lives together!  Congratulations you two, we may not be all that surprized but we sure are happy for you both!Scan0025_2









































Aren't they just so cute?



Love ya Smelly!



5 comments:

  1. They are so cute together.. and congrats to them.. great news.. (love to see people in love getting married so awesome )

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to her! Kelly looks great and so happy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww..thats such a nice picture. I know you told me the news over the phone yesterday. I hope that i am invited :) they look very happy together ( specially kelly) she looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy for them...so sweet to see

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Kelly and REne. Sending them blessings and love.

    ReplyDelete