Friday, October 20, 2006

My wish for you...

Some things have changed dramatically in my life this past week and as I was praying for strength, God sent me this song over the radio.  It fits and has help me put words to some of things I am feeling.  I wanted to share it with you.



The song is 'My Wish' by Rascal Flatts and it is very powerful.



"I hope the days come easy and the moments pass slow.  And each road leads you were you want to go.  And if your faced with a choice and you have to choose.  I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.  And if one door opens to another door closed.  I hope you keep on walking till you find the window.  If its cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile.



I hope you never look back but you never forget all the ones who love you and the place you live.  I hope you always forgive and you never regret and you help somebody every chance you get.  You find God's grace in every mistake and always give more than you take.



But more than anything...more than anything...



My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to.  Your dreams stay big and your worries stay small.  You never need to carry more than you can hold.  While you're out there gettin' where you're gettin' to, I hope you know somebody loves you and wants the same things too.



yeah this is my wish..."



I love you little brother, that will never change.



3 comments:

  1. When you have accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to that song myself this week, but I thought of you & Joel & Lyndsay. That's my wish!
    Luv Ya

    ReplyDelete