Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Not so 'Baby' Beth

While my cousins were visiting from Dawson Creek this weekend, they asked if I could take some pictures of their daughter Beth.  Well I did, and after doing so, I have a new appreciation for photographers.  Samantha and I must have spent 30 minutes trying to coerce Beth to look at the camera but she wasn't having any of it.  Here's the product from the shoot.  Remember I never said I was good at this photography thing.Pumpkin1 Pumpkin2_1 Pumpkin3 Pumpkin4



















She was way happier in the bath that night.



Tub1 Tub2 Tub4



Thanks Joel and Sam for the visit it was nice.



5 comments:

  1. These shots are great Jess.. love the colors so vibrant and rich.. really nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! They turned out well. Would you mind emailing those to me when you have a chance? Thank you so much for doing them. They look great - what a cutie. Was great to see you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job! Love the top one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work. You will be a great photographer soon. Sweet baby cousin! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, baby beth is so adorable. shes so cute in the second picture. these really are good shots. I really miss being able to see the family.

    ReplyDelete