Friday, March 21, 2008

Sister Time!

Last weekend I was fortunate enough to have my sister come out for a short visit.  She planned her visit well because while she was out we were able to celebrate my brother's 18th birthday, go to a card making class, and attend a baby shower my aunt and cousin put on for me on Sunday.  It was a quick but great visit.



I did get to see my sister at the very beginning of my pregnancy but having her here to share it with near the end really made it feel like my pregnancy was complete.  I think she is really excited to be a auntie!  Besides that she is the best cleaner/organizer I know!  She helped me set up the baby's room and she even clean out my kitchen cupboards!  Murray offered her a full time nanny position this summer but I think her fiance would miss her too much.



Sisters are the best!  At least I know that mine is.  Love you Sam.



Can't wait until she comes out again at the end of April.



Img_6926




Have a Good Friday.



1 comment:

  1. What a nice pic of your dear family. Baby shall complete it! Love you.

    ReplyDelete