Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Waiting Game

The room is ready, the meals are made, the supplies are purchased, and the baby is now officially over 37 weeks and fully developed.  It seems there is not much else to do except...wait.



We are excitedly and anxiously passing time until our baby picks its birthday. 



The really exciting thing about this time right now is Murray and I seem to be in a bit of a baby trance.  We are eating, sleeping and thinking baby 24/7.  Best of all I think Murray is also feeling a nesting urge so our house has never been cleaner!



I promise to keep you posted and will leave you with some picks of the baby's room.  I was going to wait until our recliner/rocking chair came in but the baby may get here before it does so.
Img_6967
Img_6970



Img_6971



Img_6972
Img_6974




Enjoy your Saturday.



5 comments:

  1. Wow! The room looks awesome! I can't believe you are almost there. Andrew and I are so very excited for you, and we are looking forward to meeting your little one soon! Enjoy the waiting game and if you need anything, please let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous baby room.. soon it wont be long now.. yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the room! Maybe its pregnancy hormones, but it brought tears to my eyes. Can't wait to see your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful baby's room!! how exciting that there is going to be a baby within the next few weeks :) can't wait to meet the little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, we have met our little one! He will surely enjoy his room and Mom and Dad too. I am so happy and blessed to have all three of you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete