Sunday, September 10, 2006

Fav Song

Well I have a new favorite song, its by Tim McGraw (surprize!).  Its the new one he just released, the first song that he has ever written and recorded.  It is on the soundtrack for the movie Flicka which is due out in theatres soon.  Anyway, the song is called 'My Little Girl'.  I love this song not because I am a father (ha ha I am not even a mother), but because it makes me think of my little sister.



"Beautiful baby from the outside in.



Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again.



Go on take on this ol' world but to me you know you'll always be...  My Little Girl."



I love you Sam



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely sentiment for Sam. You are so special. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED check my blog for more details

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to hear it...makes me think of my little girl as she headed of to her first full day of K this morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am literally speachless. When I read this it just made me cry forever. first thing i did was download the song, it is beautiful. im so blessed to have a sister who loves and cares for me as much as you do. I know your not my father ( but you did do alot to shape who I am today) thank you and i love you so much!
    have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete