Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I miss Marci :(

Well Curtis, Marci, and Nollie were out visiting this weekend and it was so great.  We chit-chatted tones and got all caught up!  Unfortunately, now that they are gone I have been feeling just a little sad.  I have found myself saying over and over the same sentence I said back in January when they first moved to Provost...I MISS MARCI!  Marci your a great friend and I am happy to have you.



Thanks for the great visit guys I really do wish you were closer but for now I will just look forward to November when it is our turn to go and see you.



1 comment:

  1. Jess you brought a tear to my eye. I miss you guys too, I miss scrapbooking with you, settlers games & just hanging out. I can't wait until we can move closer to home.

    ReplyDelete