Monday, September 11, 2006

Tagged

OK I have been Tagged by Elizabeth, so I thought I'd come back and do it now.



The rules of the tag are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!



So I will Tag: Michelle G, Marci, Krista, Sandra, Vicki



Weird things about me:



1. I rarely see the ends of movies because I fall asleep, sometimes even in movie theatres...how? I don't know.



2. I could drink tea morning, noon, and night, and sometimes I do.



3. I can squirt milk out the corner of my eye, although I rarely do beacuse it hurts



4. I am very jelous of people who run long distances. I have always dreamed of running a marathon (and still do hope to at least do a 5k someday) but I actually hate running.  I have tried to pick it up as a hobbie but I find it so boring. 



5. I like popping zits (there I said it...are you happy?)



2 comments:

  1. dude - i've got to give this some thought before i open this door... i'll get back to you!!!

    ReplyDelete